Changes + Boudoir Marathon | Boudoir München
I know I’ve been really slacking with keeping this blog up-to-date, but I have some huge news to share! In the next few weeks, I will be launching a new business focusing on Boudoir Photography. It will be under a completely different name with completely different branding, new website, etc. I just feel like Boudoir is so different from kids and maternity and is one of my favorite things to shoot, so I felt like it deserves some special attention.
So… to kick things off, I want to host another Boudoir Marathon. The last one was a blast and I’ve been waiting for an excuse to do it again. Check here to see some shots from last time! I can do a max of 5 sessions, and I need a minimum of 3 people to make this happen! Here’s what you need to know:
Where? Munich, Germany
When? Saturday, June 19th, 2010
What? 1-1.5hour shooting in a modern, 4 or 5 star hotel, plus:
• Professional Hair and Make-up
• 15-20 proofed images
• 5x5inch high quality, handbound album with 15 photos (upgrade to 8×8 album for 150€)
• All proofs as high resolution images on a disc for you to print however and whenever you’d like
• 10% off other products
Costs? This is for portfolio building purposes so you will be getting an awesome deal. With a signed model release (allowing me to use your photos in my portfolio, on my blog, in promotional materials) the price is 400€. If you want to take part, but don’t want to sign a model release, the cost will be 600€, but preference will be given to those who sign a release. I require 50% up front to reserve your spot, and the rest is due by the day of the session.
Why? There are lots of reasons to take part! Here are just a few:
• Boudoir Sessions make GREAT gifts for the special guy in your life (we all know how hard it can be to shop for them!) and its never too early to start planning for Christmas!
• Put a new spin on a ‘girls night out’ and make it a fun day event instead
• You get to feel like a model and super glamorous for a day
• Maybe you are totally shy and reserved….its great to challenge yourself to do something different and outside your comfort zone… you’ll be amazed at how much fun it is and how easy it will be in front of the camera
• Its an AWESOME confidence booster to see how HOT you will look in your photos (and you WILL look hot…I promise!) :)
Please send an email to email@example.com or give me a call at 0176 2384 0967 if you have any questions or would like to reserve your spot!